Scheduling is part of the Time Tracking system which contains all the jobs in the system and their budgeted times. Job scheduling has the following features and benefits:
- Ability to have multiple schedules
- In an outlook style calender view jobs planned for today, this week, this month and beyond.
- Fill drag and drop of Jobs from day to day to eliminate bottle necks
- Once set up, no additional data entry is required as Job Scheduling takes the job information from the Empower Time Tracking system
- No manual recording of work in progress status of all the jobs on your factory floor. Updating of work in progress status and the job schedule occurs by factory staff registering start and finished jobs throughout the day on the factory floor
- No manual updating of the job schedule is required. The major benefit of this system is that work in progress status and the job schedule itself is always live and is therefore always accurate (your job schedule will never be out of date).
- Job scheduling will report and list both your:
- jobs that are currently on track time for start and completion as planned and
- jobs that are currently running behind schedule (if you donít take action)
- Capacity placing graphs quickly identify bottle necks. With a few clicks drill down into the underlying Jobs.
- Instant feedback to factory staff for jobs due today, running late, etc.
Contact us for more information